Introducing Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions, your ultimate answer for longer, thicker, more beautiful-looking eyelashes. Developed to mimic your natural eyelashes, each lash is individually applied to a single eyelash, resulting in a gorgeous, natural appearance. Using a proprietary adhesive, lashes are applied by a trained and certified stylist.
With routine touch-ups every two to three weeks, you can have amazing eyelashes indefinitely.
What to expect?
Xtreme Lashes® Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are single strands of synthetic lashes that are applied on to your own natural lashes. Each synthetic strand is tapered at the tip with a thick base and curled to replicate a natural lash. Xtreme Lashes ® Lash Stylists meticulously and delicately attach one lash extension to one natural lash at a time.
How to prepare for the application?
- Remove all make-up, including foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, eye creams and eye serum.
- Cleanse eye area and eyelashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Shower before your arrival.
- Do not wear contacts to your appointment, wear glasses instead.
- Do not curl eyelashes on the day of your lash appointment,
- Do not apply heavy creams, lotions or oils to your face within 48 hours prior to your eyelash application.
- Wait 48 hours after lash removal prior to having your new set of extensions applied.
- Do not receive chemical treatments to your lashes, such as tinting or perming, within 48 hours prior to your appointment.
How Do I care for the eyelashes?
Ask our specialist for an after-care guide; we recommend that you use only products specially formulated for eyelash extensions.
How long will my lashes last for?
When properly cared for your lashes can last indefinitely. As you natural lashes shed, the extensions that are attached also shed, and new lashed begin to grow. With regular re-lashes, new extensions are added to the newest lashes to replace those that have shed to maintain a full, natural look.